The Jain Cooperative Bank Ltd. is one of the oldest Primary urban Cooperative Bank in Delhi. The Bank was started as a Thrift/Credit Society with a meager capital amount in September, 1939 by Late Shri Lala Tansukh Rai Jain to cater to the needs of weaker section of the society. Dedication, honesty and entrepreneurial skills of Lala ji helped this Thrift/Credit Society to grow up into a big society within a few years. read more ....
- Cash Credit Limit upto 1 Crore lacs against Collateral Securities/ Hypothecation of Stock for Business Development.
- Overdraft Limit against Collateral Security. Upto 50 Lac
- Trader OD Limit 20 Lacs
- Personal Loans upto 2 Lacs
- Mortgage Loan upto 50 Lacs.
- Housing Loans upto 50 Lacs.
- Loan facilities to original allottees of DSIIDC Industrial Plot for development of Memberâ€™s small scale industry.
- Locker Facility available at all Branches.
- NEFT / RTGS Facility available at all Branches.
- SMS Alert Facility.